Wednesday, May 15, 2013

To be Inspired

I have had many people tell me how they appreciate how open and real I am when I put things on my blog.  The real reason I do that is right here
< ------

When I found this picture I thought to myself that MY inspiration for the Idaho Great Potato Marathon has come from all the coaches and participants in the Girls on the Run program.  The coaches provide guidance and structure for young impressionable children that will have a lasting positive impact on their lives.

I have participated in practice and run the races with my daughter and it is amazing to see the girls enjoyment, excitement, and drive.  It has been a good reminder for me to recall why I started doing this myself and why I continue to push myself.

Coaches and girls: When I cross the finish line on Saturday it will be 'because of you I didn't give up!'  When the race become tough I will remind myself to GO MY HAPPY PACE!

Please join me in supporting the great work of Girls on the Run by making a small donation to my fundraising drive. http://www.imathlete.com/donate/RyanAnderson

Thank you,
Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...