Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Burnt Popcorn

I have been having a bit of a hard time lately with my diet.  Yesterday I went to microwave some popcorn (you know, the kind you should stay away from when you are watching calories!) My problem is that I run so much I seem to give myself permission to have more than necessary. My thought process goes something like this: I am burning so much it doesn't really matter!  But it does....

Anyway, I put the Pop Secret Butter Lovers in the microwave for the regular amount of time and half of it popped while the other half burnt to a crisp and stunk up the whole office!! It was as if the heavens opened and told me to make a better food choice, so I put in the garbage and refilled my water bottle then went back to my desk.


SO, I am still on track with my diet thanks to a super duper microwave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...