Thursday, July 26, 2012

Good things come....

This saying could not be more true. 

I have a saying at my house when the kids say, "I wish".  The saying goes like this....Wish in one hand, poop in the other, and see which one fills up first.  (I know, gross.  Please forgive me.)

The point is, The good things in life don't fall in our lap.  We have to put in a lot of hard work to be able to enjoy our successes, in whatever goal or pursuit we are chasing.  I have had people tell me that they "wish" they could have the weight loss success that I have.  It didn't happen overnight and it wasn't easy.  I just worked my ass of and never gave up.  Or you can try the alternative....wish in one hand........

Get out there and tackle your goals with everything you have and have a smile on your face no matter what the outcome is.  Tomorrow we leave for Speedgoat 50k in Snowbird, UT.  I never would have guessed in my wildest dreams I would EVER be doing something like this.  So glad I never gave up along the way. 

Make it a great day everyone.
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...