Friday, May 25, 2012

Lunch and Learn

I had the opportunity to share my weight loss, diet, and exercise experiences with the employees of Boise Inc. on Wednesday during a noon time lunch and learn session.  I felt like it went well and I was able to get what I wanted to say squeezed into the hour presentation. 

I was actually hoping I had enough material to fill the time allowed and then ended up going the whole hour. There wasn't time left at the end for questions.  Michelle and Christie came to see it which helped.  It was nice to have some familiar faces in the front row to set me at ease. 

If anyone who attended has questions, please contact me. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. 

Here are the presentation slides.

2 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job sharing your journey and being an inspiration to others! I always love hearing your story and am pretty impressed with how comfortable and funny you are in front of so many people! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was telling the guy here at work that originally made the video thanks today and letting him know I was still getting some mileage out of it and he suggested I go to Toastmasters or Rotary Club to do the same thing and possibly make some more contacts to continue to spread the word. Then he told me he needs to start doing something. I told him to go re-watch the video and find the secret :D He said I know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...