Friday, January 6, 2012

Therapy needed

Ok, I officially need a therapist!!  Plan A, get into Western States and live happily ever after.  Plan B, run a relatively easy Western States qualifier so I can put in next year just in case don't get drawn for Wasatch or DNF. Plan C follow my own advice and dream big and just plan on finishing whatever 100 qualifier I do. The second part of plan C is not settling for a easier 50 mile qualifier.  The race I had been considering was during spring break and I am sure my kids would rather do anything but this.  Hopefully we will be able to join Michelle's family on a trip to the Oregon Coast.  In the meantime I need to get healthy, recharge my batteries, and find a comfortable couch I can lay down on ☺.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...